Sunday, August 31, 2008

And she's gone...

little Shayla only stayed for 24 hours and was then reunited with her Mum. It was a good outcome for her and her mum even though I would have loved to have her stay for a little longer- she was just soo tiny!
Oh well...the four I have keep me busy and I can wait until one of them leaves until a baby comes for good.. but then I won't say no if they offer me another placement in the mean time of a baby. The 4 year old is hopefully moving on in a few weeks time and that will be a relief as she's a prickly child and I just can't take to her at all.
I have asked my landlord if he will consider installing fans in our bedrooms and lounge room.. will be interesting to see what he says. I have a feeling he will say no - I have offered to contribute to the cost so hopefully that will be an incentive - who knows.. .fingers crossed.
Am minding the niece tonight as my brother and his wife have taken the girl to see Roar play a soccer game with her soccer team as a break up activity. Was too hard to contemplate going myself with the other children to either take or be minded.. easier to ask him to take her.
That's it for now!

No comments: